The INCITTA company, concerned about the protection of personal data, is committed to ensuring the best level of protection for your personal data in accordance with the European regulations which are applicable to it as regards protection of personal data.
As part of its activities, INCITTA provides its customers with an e-commerce service accessible from the website www.incittashop.com. INCITTA, as the Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
Incitta Ltd registered within Company House under N ° 1828276 domiciled at 220 vale road - TN9 1SP - Tonbridge - United Kingdom
What are the purposes and why INCITTA collects my personal data
The payment of your orders
When you order, your payments are secure. I In order to ensure payment security, INCITTA uses the services of providers, Paypal or Stripe, PCI-DSS certified. All of your bank details are collected only by our service providers. If you have accepted the registration of your bank card to facilitate your next purchases, your card is associated with your INCITTA customer area under "My means of payment" and kept for this use for the duration of the validity of the bank card as long as you want to associate it with your customer area. You can delete it at any time by going to your customer area - "My means of payment" section or by notifying us. When you place an order for a credit card payment with INCITTA, our order taking system connects in real time with the system of our Paypal and Stripe providers who collect your data and carry out various checks to avoid abuse and fraud. The data is stored on their servers and is not transmitted at any time to the INCITTA servers
Order and customer relationship management
INCITTA has a legitimate need for information about you in order to manage your orders such as:
- Management of delivery operations
- Customer relationship management (phone / email), order tracking, after-sales service, product returns and refunds.
- Provision of sharing tools on social networks after customer consent.
We collect and process in particular your name, first name, address, email address, password, telephone number, IP address, connection data and navigation data, order history,, products viewed, delivery incidents, complaints. The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during the collection by an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically due to your actions on the site, other information may be transmitted by partners.
FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
Personal data collected on the site is also processed in order to secure payments and deliveries and to offer you an optimal quality of service. INCITTA may, depending on the results of the check carried out on orders, take security measures, in particular request additional supporting documents and possibly transmit this data to our Paypal and Stripe providers in order to supply their incident files.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHAT DURATIONS IS MY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The privacy of the users is protected by the regulations. Under the data protection regulations, INCITTA is only authorized to use the personal data of its users if it has a valid legal basis. legal bases and retention periods that we apply to our main treatments.
Legal bases for processing Among the applicable legal bases:
- The contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract to which you have consented.
- Consent: you accept the processing of your personal data by means of a proposed consent (check box, click ....). You can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: INCITTA has a commercial interest in processing your data which is justified, and does not affect your privacy. Unless otherwise stated, you can object to legitimate interest processing at any time by notifying INCITTA.
- The law: the processing of your personal data is made compulsory by the law n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data
- Most of the data (for example information from your Customer Area and order history are kept as long as you are an "active" customer and for a period of 5 years from your last activity. Invoices linked to purchases are kept 10 years. After this period, they will be deleted
- Management of the customer account, shopping basket and orders 5 years from your last activity. Execution of the contract between a Customer and INCITTA. legitimate interest
- Management of payment and credit operations Until the withdrawal of consent or the period of validity of the bank card Execution of the contract between a Customer and INCITTA Your bank details are kept by a secure payment provider Management of delivery operations 5 years from your last activity Execution of the contract between a Customer and INCITTA. legitimate interest
- Management of the fight against fraud when paying for the order 2 years from registration on a legitimate Interest alert list
- Sending messages by email 5 years from your last legitimate interest activity Following the creation of your account you may receive electronic communications from INCITTA concerning products. You can oppose it as soon as the account is created and at any time. Article L34-5 of the CPCE
- Targeted advertising / advertising profiling 5 years from your last legitimate interest activity, consent You can report your opposition to the sharing of information at any time by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- invoices :10 years Legitimate interest
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF MY DATA?
- finance and credit institutions
- The police authorities in the context of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- Customs services in case of delivery abroad
- Commercial partners and in particular marketing and advertising agencies.
Incitta uses subcontractors for the following services:
- Technical service
- secure payment on websites and mobile applications
- the fight against fraud and the collection of outstanding payments
- the shipment of your orders and packages
- Personalization of the content of mobile sites and applications
- Performing maintenance and technical development operations for the website, internal applications and the INCITTA information system.
- Collection of customer reviews
- Sending commercial prospecting emails and mobile notifications
- Our supplier of C.M.S
WHAT ARE MY DATA RIGHTS?
In application of articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the service has the right to exercise the following rights:
- Access rights
- A right of rectification,
- A right of opposition and erasure to the processing of his data
- A right to limit processing,
- A right to data portability
HOW TO AFFIRM MY CHOICES ON THE USE OF MY DATA?
These rights can be exercised with INCITTA, which has collected personal data in the following manner:
By electronic means, by making a request by email to the address: email@example.com The request must be accompanied by proof of identity. INCITTA sends a response within 1 month after the exercise of the right In the event of non-response or an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned has the right to appeal to the supervisory authority of his country of residence:
- In France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
- In the United Kingdom, the ICO: https://ico.org.uk/
- In Spain, the AEPD: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-idfr-idphp.php
- In Portugal, the CNPD: https://www.cnpd.pt/index.asp
- In Belgium, the CPVP: https://www.privacycommission.be/fr
- In Switzerland, PFPDT: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/de/home.html
IS MY DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
You are informed that data concerning you may be transmitted for the purposes of the purposes mentioned above to companies located in countries outside the European Union which have a lower level of data protection than in the European Union
Activity Country of destination of data Supervision of data transfer Data exploitation towards social networks - United States - Privacy Shield / Standard contractual clauses Navigation monitoring - USA - Privacy Shield / Standard contractual clauses Customer relations activities - France -Standard contractual clauses
INCITTA offers you to use social networks to improve the business relationship, share content (“share” buttons on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), offer you targeted advertising offers on these networks (eg: Instagram) or allow you simplified authentication using a social connect (ex: Facebook connect). The use of social networks to interact with INCITTA is likely to lead to data exchanges between INCITTA and these social networks
When using our Service, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be saved in "Cookies" files deposited on your terminal, subject to choices that you would have expressed regarding Cookies and that you can modify at any time.
The cookie is a small text file saved by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone and which makes it possible to store user data in order to facilitate navigation and enable certain functions.
Depending on the operating system, you can disable these cookies by going to the settings on your phone, tablet or computer that allow you to manage applications.
DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the general conditions of sale, it is necessary to be 16 years old to create an account on the INCITTASHOP site and make purchases . If the veracity of the information provided by the user was incorrect INCITTASHOP cannot be held responsible for the information provided .